Public offer of web company Sloovo Ltd.
Publication: April 5, 2014
Amendment: January 22, 2019
Changes come into effect: January 22, 2019
Anyone who uses services of the Internal portal Sloovo Ltd. hereinafter called 'CLIENT', of the one part, and 'SERVICE PROVIDER', "Sloovo Ltd." (Bulgaria, Burgas), of the other part, hereinafter referred to as 'PARTIES', agreed on the following:
I. Subject of the Public Offer
(1) CLIENT orders, SERVICE PROVIDER shall provide the service according to the subjects of the website after consultation between the Parties.
II. Rights and obligations of the Parties
(1) CLIENT agrees that he will give information/material and text/glossary/clear instructions to SERVICE PROVIDER, necessary for him for activities pursuant to this Public Offer. In case of absence of glossary or clear instructions, SERVICE PROVIDER has a right to follow standard instructions for translation/education, to use the glossary that he has among his own dictionaries.
(2) In case of delay on the part of the CLIENT in the provision of necessary data and materials/texts/glossary/instructions/payment, the deadline increases for the purpose of incumbent actions.
(3) The SERVICE PROVIDER shall provide the service in a good quality and within the period stipulated. In case of presentation of claim (during three days upon receipt of the work), the CLIENT must comment exactly and explain the cause of claim for the possibility to overcome mistakes.
III. Terms of payment and cost of services
(1) The CLIENT shall pay the honorary to the SERVICE PROVIDER before hours within the period stipulated. The SERVICE PROVIDER begins to perform work, deliver services only after the arrival of funds to the company's account. The CLIENT receives the finished work (translation, proofreading, etc.) only when money for services of the SERVICE PROVIDER was charged to account of the SERVICE PROVIDER.
(2) The CLIENT is fully responsible for the payment to the SERVICE PROVIDER. The SERVICE PROVIDER doesn’t responsible for the actions of the CLIENT or third parties during payment.
(3) The CLIENT must inform the SERVICE PROVIDER about the transfer of monetary resources to a bank account of the SERVICE PROVIDER.
(4) The SERVICE PROVIDER issues himself an invoice to the CLIENT.
IV. Confidentiality and general terms
(1) The CLIENT hasn't a right to spread, to sell acquired information about the Company and its Employees without the written consent from the SERVICE PROVIDER.
(2) The SERVICE PROVIDER has a right to give information received from the CLIENT to third parties only for doing Services to him (Translators, Proofreaders, Tutors, Employees).
(3) The CLIENT hasn't a right to break the efficient autonomy of the SERVICE PROVIDER, to harm reputation of the SERVICE PROVIDER, Site (all the Web portal https://sloovo.com), to inflict the moral damage and the physical trespass to the Company.
(4) Upon the service payment the SERVICE PROVIDER adds the coefficient to the source text. In arriving at the coefficient, the sum of the Order may vary to the upward or downward of the cost. The difference is not being returned to the CLIENT or to the SERVICE PROVIDER.
(5) Under the conditions of the general translation the following services are not included:
- proofreading by a native-speaker;
- services of a translation checker, proofreader;
- page proofs.
The CLIENT may order such services additionally in concurrence with the SERVICE PROVIDER. The translation is being made by the translator who uses dictionaries that he has and makes translation according to these dictionaries.
(6) At order of the urgent translation or other services the CLIENT is aware that the quality of work principally decreases because of the limited time. Such translation or service may be provided by few translators/linguists/specialists. In such case it is preferable to involve the editor/proofreader/another specialist in the performance of work that is an unbundled service and is paid separately. The standard time of the translation/rewriting - 8 standard pages (1800 characters with spaces) of the middle complexity text during 24 hours from the arrival of funds to the account of the SERVICE PROVIDER or more upon a mutual agreement of the PARTIES. Other services are separately discussed. The urgent order is intended for the fact-finding purposes but not for the media publication, etc.
(7) In case of grammar, orthographical mistakes, errors of style, punctuation errors and other mistakes in the source file received from the CLIENT or if the information in the file received from the CLIENT is illegible, blurred, the SERVICE PROVIDER doesn’t have responsibility for the correctness of translation, etc.
(8) In case of the partial payment of Company’s services, the CLIENT makes the prepayment before the accepting of the first part of translation. After accepting of the first part of translation, the CLIENT pays for the next part of translation. Only after arrival of funds to the company’s Sloovo Ltd. account the SERVICE PROVIDER begins to translate.
(9) Time required for the improvement of translation/rewriting/service is being in agreement of two Parties.
(10) The CLIENT is bound to warn the SERVICE PROVIDER about the change of time of lesson before 8 hours.
(11) In case of the loss of lesson due to the fault of the SERVICE PROVIDER/CLIENT, the question is being resolved on an individual basis.
(12) The CLIENT must have a speed internet, camera, headphones and materials for education during the lesson.
(13) The CLIENT must perform tasks received from the Tutor and to study systematically.
(14) The SERVICE PROVIDER shall give lessons to a good quality and within the period stipulated.
(15) The SERVICE PROVIDER offers the tutor who gives lessons with the approval of the CLIENT/SERVICE PROVIDER.
(16) In case of falsification, detractive and other tortious acts against the Company, Site (all the Web portal https://sloovo.com), Employees, SERVICE PROVIDER and completed Order, the SERVICE PROVIDER has a right to deny the service supply and in case of the flagrant violations to collect non-pecuniary damages and material consideration in a judicial proceeding.
(18) Any visitor, the CLIENT in case of error detection, detecting failures and other doesn’t has a right to exploit and use it because such actions may be punishable by law.
(19) The SERVICE PROVIDER shall not be liable for the service interruption of the website, payment systems, banks, mobile operators, other websites because third parties take part here.
(20) In case of force majeure (embargo, sanctions, accidents, cataclysms, etc.) the SERVICE PROVIDER shall not be liable.
(21) During authentication of the translation/rewriting and other by the COMPANY SLOOVO LTD stamp only the fact that this order was made by the COMPANY SLOOVO LTD but not the fidelity of specifications received from the CLIENT.
(22) The CLIENT is responsible himself for the volume and content of the text (any repeats, inexactness, identical pages, etc.). The SERVICE PROVIDER doesn’t verify the presence of the identical information during the cost calculation. The cost calculation is fully made based on the received material and according to the number of signs.
(23) The CLIENT is responsible for the number of files, which he sent and must make sure himself that the files for the fulfillment of the order were totally received by the administrator.
(24) The administrator has a right not to take Order from the CLIENT in case of gruff treatment of administrator/translator/proofreader/tutor and other employees of the Company without giving any reason.
(1) Disputes being in place between PARTIES are being decided amicably. If it is found impossible to regulate the matter of debate, the disputes are being resolved in court of the Republic of Bulgaria.
(1) The CLIENT has a right to withdraw from the Public Offer at any time of it performance if there is a good reason for it and he offset the loss incurred by the SERVICE PROVIDER for supply of labour/services according to this Public Offer.
(2) The repayment of money for unused services of the Company may be made to the CLIENT only on the account from which the CLIENT made the payment. The repayment of money is made only after all charges were returned back to the SERVICE PROVIDER from the CLIENT. All fees and other expenses for the repayment of money to the CLIENT are made due to the CLIENT. The term for repayment of money is 14 working days.
(3) The notice of exception to the imposition is given in written form and also is possible to be made on e-mail.
(4) The costs of actions according to the present Public Offer are effected on account of the CLIENT.
(5) If necessary to realize bigger expenses from the mentioned before, it is necessary the consent of the CLIENT given in written form.
(6) For good cause shown about impossibility of performance, the Public Offer terminates in accordance with the statutory procedure of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Bulgaria, Burgas, 2019 year.