DATA PROTECTION CONCEPTS in Sloovo Ltd.
The Company Sloovo Ltd. refers responsibly to the data protection concepts. The Company Sloovo Ltd. complies with five principles for the data protection concepts:
1) We will use the received data of mere motion only for your benefit and for providing ordered services. We estimate your confidence.
2) We can keep and use the received data from you and in any time to delete it on your written request.
3) You have a right to know what we do with your information (contact details, for example).
4) We will do any and all for the data storage that we have received from you and we will keep it at safe location.
5) We will keep all effective laws and the principles of the data security.
1) The information obtained from other open sources on the Internet ("Third party websites") and from other sources which we don't control.
2) The information obtained from the third party websites, the access to which you have received when you have followed the link on the website of Sloovo Ltd.
Sloovo Ltd. is not going to obtain, collect, use and spread the information without your consent. More often we ask your permission and your acceptance for doing it or we conclude that we can act with your information in such a manner based on your behaviour and your actions.
Using the website of Sloovo Ltd., in other words, visiting our website http://www.sloovo.com, any social account, where our Company is represented, message boards and so on, SkypeTM, ICQ, email, making a call and all that is related to our Company Sloovo Ltd., including the registration on our website http://www.sloovo.com, so you personally give the consent on the information gathering, storage, data processing, information use, disclosure of your personal details and information to the Company Sloovo Ltd.
Certainly, our Company has no purposes for collecting or for spreading your personal information.
Also, we can ask your consent for the processing, storage and distribution of your personal information. You don't obliged to consent. If you do not give your consent, so your participation in some events of the Company can be limited if you are not agreed to the collection, storage, usage and distribution of your details (for example, your full name, your phone number, email, etc. for transfer of information to your future Tutor, Translator, Proofreader, Native speaker, etc. or copies of Employee's documents to your future Client, for example).
We will exercise best efforts for asking your permission on the obtaining, storage, processing and distribution of the information about the minor from your parent or your tutor. If we clear up that such information is obtained without your consent, so we will exercise best efforts for delete it at once.
Any information about Employees or Clients is being obtained only for the activity of Sloovo Ltd. and for providing services. Our Company has not illegal or pejorative intents.
What kind of information can we obtain?
- the information or it part which lets to identify you. This is a name, surname, patronymic name, country, city, address, handle, photo, email, login in SkypeTM, ICQ, handle on different message boards, social media and the phone number but it can mean and other information such as IP address, buying habits, your preferences, your way of life, hobby, interests and so on, for providing quality services. The Company can record video calls, calls on SkypeTM, ICQ, from the phone, etc. It is doing for controlling the quality of providing Services. The Company can obtain information about you from different sources.
The information that you personally give us.
How do we use your personal information?
The Company can use information about you only for execute legal acts. This information can be used for providing Services (Translation services, Educational services, etc.). Also, we can use information for improving the quality of our Services, activity of the website of Sloovo Ltd., estimation of the efficiency of advertisement, promotions, Employees' job evaluation, marketing of Services, etc.
For leading statistics (anonymously) of your activity on our website, and also, for specify from which website you have gone to the website of Sloovo Ltd.
It can be made for that we can contact with you and for service proposal if you have addressed to us or you have given your consent before or somebody else among your particulars has given information about you.
We can answer your comments, feedback, email/letters, calls, etc., and then we need the common information about you. We have not intention to obtain the super personal and secret information.
If force majeure, cataclysms, embargo and other circumstances beyond our control suddenly happen, so it is possible that we can't protect your personal information and/or delete it at once.
SMS, email, postal mailing, SkypeTM, ICQ and other types of mailing.
Sloovo Ltd. can send you SMS, email, postal, SkypeTM, ICQ and other types of mailings. You can refuse in any time from the receipt of such messages.
If you subscribe to one type of the mailing or few types, so you guarantee that you personally have subscribed and that on your gadget personally (mobile, computer, etc.) messages will arrive (promotions, articles, etc.). For example, if your service provider charges for the mobile terminated SMS (for example, you stay abroad), so you personally have responsibility for it. For all that you can in any time refuse from this Service.
You are aware and you are consent that the messages send via SMS, email, SkypeTM and other systems represent complex networks. Then we can't guarantee the confidence and the safety under the transfer and receipt of the information from you to us. You are absolutely responsible under using of such complex networks (mobile phone, Internet, etc.). Here, the third parties take part (mobile operators, Internet access providers, etc.). We don't know how they carry out its activities.
With whom we share your personal information?
We try not to spread your personal information nowhere. We understand you and we try not to lose your confidence. However, sometimes, like in many other companies, it is impossible not to share information.
Sloovo Ltd. can share information to the advertising companies for the development and analysis of Services, to the persons (Translators, Proofreaders, Tutors, Employees, Clients, etc.), who provide Services for you or to whom you as the Employee provide Services, public bodies in case of conflicts and on demand. The cause can be in the legal nature. The data about you can be furnished in case of inquiries, for the fraud prevention, the system upset, the troubles, etc.
Our Company Sloovo Ltd. doesn't sell information about you. The exception can be the cases of the release, sale of the business, of the trade name, consolidation, management handover, corporate restructuring, liquidation of the business or of it part.
The information of the intuitu personae can be spread abroad, on the servers, affiliate companies, attorneys. That's why using the website of Sloovo Ltd. or giving to us information, you agree to the information data transfer.
The providing security of your personal information.
We do all and any for protect your personal information. The access to your personal information is limited for reasons of safety. Your personal information can be furnished partially only to the persons who provide us Services or to Employees for providing quality Services for you and also, to the Clients if you are our Employee.
You can write to us about that:
- you don't want more to receive any messages from us,
- you want to know what exactly we keep about you (phone number, email, etc.),
- you want to delete or to make alterations to your personal information,
- you want to say about that the illegal use of your personal information have taken place.
For correct processing of your message please tell us your full name and contacts.
Other privacy policies of Sloovo Ltd.